Graham Lumber Forestry Assistance
Since our harvesting territory is purposely limited, our future relies on our commitment to creating new availability of raw forest product. Our professional Forestry Staff works hard to preserve our forests and continue to regenerate our timber sources.
Our Forestry Assistance Program Offers the Following Benefits
Responsible timber harvest preparation; including establishing property lines, marking timber and harvesting administration.
- Sustainable timber harvest.
- Timber evaluation.
- Forest management based on your objectives.
- Top mill-direct prices with timely payments.
- Exceptional markets for specialty logs.
- Forest management plans.
- Advise on stream protection, road building, and wildlife habitat improvement.
- Timber harvest preparation.
- Free timber stand consultation, without obligation.
For more information contact our foresters
Our references are available upon request.